1. There is weak acceleration, and there is a phenomenon of azole cars when refueling in a hurry.
2. It is not easy to start when starting, and it takes a long time to hit the key.
3. Abnormal noise, there is a buzzing sound when driving.
4. The engine fault light is on.
5. Abnormal phenomenon of engine jitter.
Second, the life of the diesel pump
(1) In theory, this thing should have the same lifespan as the car, so there is no limit to the number of kilometers and time. Some manifestations of the damaged gasoline pump:
1. When the pump core is damaged, when the fuel supply system is working, when the key door is opened, there is no sound of the gasoline pump running;
2. When the pump body is damaged, because the pressure relief and fuel pressure cannot reach the specified fuel pressure value, it cannot be atomized well, so the engine cannot be started.
3. Don't wait until the gasoline light alarms and don't refuel, because the gasoline pump relies on gasoline to conduct heat and cool down. When the gasoline level is too low, it will not be able to cool down and dissipate heat, reducing the service life.
DC DIESEL PUMP 1225A 12V/24V
• 50L/MIN (13GPM)
• 1.5BAR• 4/CTN 19/18KGS 36X23X32CM
• Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint.
• Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vanes.
• By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body.
(2) Failure of the diesel pump: the check valve of the diesel pump is damaged: there is no residual pressure, causing difficulty in starting. Centrifugal pump impeller wear: the oil supply pressure is reduced, and the acceleration is weak. Carbon brush wear: The diesel pump stops and cannot be started. In this case, the bottom of the fuel tank can be knocked, and the fuel pump can still run. Mechanical failures such as rotor stuck: the working current of the oil pump increases, causing damage to the relay or insurance.
2. Maintenance suggestions
1. Most of the electric fuel pumps used in current vehicles are installed in the fuel tank. Some vehicles have access panels that can remove the replacement pump without removing the fuel tank.
2. Fuel pumps submerged in fuel tanks to help them stay cool. Gases will damage the fuel pump. 3. The fuel filter should be replaced when replacing the fuel pump.
4. A clogged fuel filter or a problem with the electrical system driving the fuel pump can cause symptoms similar to a failed fuel pump. Confirm that the pump is the problem prior to replacement.
5. Gasoline is highly flammable, so as to avoid fire and personal injury.